July 2, 2009

Marie Hope Birthday - July 3rd

Maligayang Bati sa iyong kaarawan - Happy Birthday to You Mary Hope
Bon anniversaire chère amie !!!

Mary Hope is the strongest women I know, she can make vanish the worst obstacles of life and still hope and care for the rest f humanity. She is now carrying a battle against the coming of genetically modified organisms (GMO) in her province. She is one of my singing partner (Zaida and Ester are my other partners) . Mary Hope has always been a sunshine wherever she goes.

I love you

Elise

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, Pierre Rousseau is out of the country up to the 20th of July. I was not able to contact him. Sorry.

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Hope, Happy Birthday!
    its been along time, more power and greetings in your natal day! From Novio family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elise & Manny!

    Mary Hope here. THANKS for all your greetings! I cannot believe this kind of friendship that we have have now. Friendship that goes beyond time, race, culture, and many others! It;s the kind of bond that will last us a lifetime. Indeed, life is short... and we made the most of our lives! God bless us all! CHEERS! (from one of the 3 bears!) I will send you Elise the written "lyrics" of our 3 bears! Love always, Mary Hope

    ReplyDelete